Low And No Drinks Limited (referred to from now on in this document as ‘Low & No Drinks’, ‘we’, or ‘us’) is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and customers. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out security checks during checkout and for customer analytics or where we have your express permission to do so. We will not sell your personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party.
Low & No Drinks does not collect Personal Information about you, except when you provide it to us.
We will use the Personal Information you provide us with for the following purposes:
- to process your orders and payment
- to deliver your orders or gifts given by you or to you
- to respond to any comments or questions you have
- to protect and prevent against fraud
- for our internal records, statistics and analysis to improve our services
- to tell you about our products, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you, by email, mail or by telephone. All customers are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such further information by contacting us at Hello@LowAndNoDrinks.co.uk or click the unsubscribe link on our marketing emails.
We may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
If you believe that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know as quickly as possible and we will correct it.
At any time, you may request details of the personal information we hold about you by emailing Hello@LowAndNoDrinks.co.uk
We keep our policy up to date for changes in processes and law, please check this policy for any changes and contact us for previous versions. This is version 1.
Be aware that our site includes social network plugins, so certain data (your current IP address, visited sites, date and time) is forwarded to these social media services even if you are not registered with them. If you are already logged into the social media service when you click on the social media button, the social media service may also use this data to identify your user name and possibly even your real name. Unfortunately, we have no control over the extent, nature and purpose of such data processing or their privacy practices – we suggest you review their privacy statement.